Sunday 3 January 2016

Meet the new meat?

I wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR and hope you have all enjoyed your holiday.

Regarding my blog, I want to start this year with a fresh new topic that will explore new innovative alternatives to meat consumption. 
Having done a 30-day vegan challenge, I thought it would be good to discuss further options to help save our planet! After having been forced (by my parent) to eat rather meaty Christmas meals, my 2016 resolution was to heavily reduce my meat (and permanently!) by eating it once a week, maximum!

There is a topic I have been willing to discuss for a while on this blog, and it would be a shame not to do so:

CULTURED MEAT


For some of you that are not already aware, the first lag-grown meat was produced in 2013. I have attached two videos on the topic of cultured meat which I found particularly interest.


And this particularly funny video:



Would you dare to do it??

No comments:

Post a Comment